02 June 2009

School Year 2009-2010

In a matter of days... School would start in our school... ARE YOU READY FOR IT???

As for me... well, 50-50... HAHA!!! I'm ready in a way that my stuff are ready... Almost all of them... WOW! ATAT!! Not that I'm so hesitant to go because I've been a bummer for the last 2 months...

Time flies real fast... Who knew that it had been already 68 days since the last day of last school year concluded? Oh..... tooooooo bad..... :'(

On the other hand, I feel blessed that at least, I have a chance to still study..... compared to other children...


Besides, it's just two years away from college... More pressure... More influence... More persecutions.... More things.... LESS TIME...




English Class Rm. Assignments Chinese Class Rm. Assignments



...A PICTORIAL OF MY SCHOOL STUFF...


-this is my very precious bag since Second Year...
... and...

the stuff in it!!! :)




MY INCOMPLETE BOOKS... covered because they are old ones... hehe

- my file case....

...won't be full without...

THESE!!!

WELL, THEY'RE SOMEWHAT COMPLETE... FOR OTHER STUFF ACTUALLY WHICH AREN'T THERE... ... ... ...

TILL NEXT TIME....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home