14 August 2009

Born Again Blogspot

The reason why I stopped blogging is that I coudln't find a good blogskin for my blogger... However, now that I've "somewhat" gave up on looking for a good blogskin, I will have to revive my blogger. It's been I guess, more than a month since last posted a blog entry... And it includes political issues...

In fact, I really really really want to blog about the happenings in my life including the MOST HORRIBLE incident that happened - my dream about the passingof former president Aquino.
In my next posts, I would start with what happened the start of August.

Check out my FLICKR as well!!! I'm not so sure about my Flickr site but I'll tell you real soon...

To all my fans (if there are any.... YEAH, RIGHT!), check up on mylife now!!! :P

-Arf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home