14 August 2009

Truth Behind Nightmares

1 August 2009, 3:18am

1st August - the day our beloved president Cory Aquino passed away... And obviously, it was not an ordinary death; according to her family, "It was a peaceful and quiet death.". AW... So sad, yet it's better for her to go back Home than for us to see her agony. Thousands, or maybe millions of people have took part from the healing masses... to the "seemingly" state funeral... to the funeral procession at EdSA... to bringing her corpse beside her late husband. This was the Aquinos' side of the story.

Now this was mine...

March of 2008, Senator Noynoy and Kris Aquino have announced that their beloved mother has Stage III Colo rectal Cancer... So... LIKE I CARE?! Hell yeah! The night before the big announcement --- allow me to say this, but I had a dream, a bad dream, a nightmare if this may be called... "I SAW PRESIDENT CORY ON THE HOSPITAL BED, HAVING TO SUSTAIN HER LIFE ONLY THROUGH THOSE FREAKISHLY HUGE HOSPITAL APPARATUSES... DYING!"
Crap! Whatta dream! But I just could have neglected it...

Neglected it just then... I had another dream-------

ETO NA...

I was sleeping, YEAH... And then another dream crossed over my mind... "I SAW PRESIDENT CORY AND LATE SENATOR NINOY SPEAKING IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE, SOMEWHAT LIKE REMINISCING EdSA I... THEN I SAW THE TWO OF THEM VANISH IN THIN AIR..." A terrible headache woke me up, then looked at the clock and saw... 3:18am... But eventually went bed...

And then as soon as I woke up and gained my sanity, I turned on the TV and just heard the news that President Cory has passed way.NO WAY! Another nightmare has come true! 3:18am, MAN!!!!

And my world stopped...

I didn't know what happened next...

The only thing that I remember after knowing the news was the whole family was already at LaSalle Greenhills...

I don't know how to end my story, but this has to though... Oh, right.... Let me leave you with these quotes na lang!

"The Filipino is worth dying for." -Benigno Servillano Aquino, Jr.

"I will dedicate my life till the last drop of my blood for the restoration of freedom on this nation." -Benigno Servillano Aquino, Jr. din! hehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home