14 August 2009

1st Quarter Periodic Exam 2009-2010

This week has been a roller coaster ride for me.... Iguess for some of my schoolmates as well... It's the 1st quarter periodic examination for the new school year.... The perfect time to give teachers the impressions of what you can do in their classes.... WELL... here goes my journal!

10 August 2009...

Forced not to use the correction pen but ended up using it anyway... Our English teacher said that she would give +2 to the score if there aren't any erasures on the exam except for the essay and those that require sentences as answers, and a deduction of 5 if there are more than 5 areas with erasures, no big deal... But there was a part in the exam wherein I don't know whether to rewrite the sentence or just the"ANSWER"... In this exam, this has to be my lowest-- 92!

In Chemistry, on the other hand, it was easy enough, but for the grade I had, it's not... You'll kill yourself if you have this grade!!! 99

11 August 2009...

Social... like Chemistry, it is a piece of cake... But crap! The misunderstanding again is that freaky absolute location thingy--- a 93 for such BOOO!!!! However, Mr. Ping commended me for standing up for all of my mistakes, well, actually, I defended them.... UHHHH...

TRIGONOMETRY?!?!?!?! WTF... I was expecting for the worst.... A line of 8- ... LUCKILY... I got a 93 as well..

12 August 2009

Filipino.... Grabe naman! Pagbabalangkas ng pangungusap sa loob ng tatlong linya?! DYAHE! Pero perfect ako, hindi pala... SOBRA! 15 out of 12! Dahil diyan... 95 ako. Siyempre... Honest-Honestan... -3 tuloy, 93.... Ako sana highest. Pero worth it dahil kahit -3 na, highest parin ako!!! WOOOHHEEE!!!!

MATH.... Worse than Trigonometry.... 80 na nga lang.... TRUE, the whole class got 80 (base grade: actual grade is 74 talaga pag di III-Blue), but because the very kind teacher adjusted all our grades, 96 na ako!!! 16-22 point discrepancy.... PHEW!

13-14 August....

Chinese History---- I crammed and got pissed.... WHAT?! 99 inthe exam because it was sooooo easy... I just forgot a word.....

Chinese Geometry--- ahhhh.... easy as well... 100!!!! WHEEE!!!

Chinese Communication---- She's a freak! She didnoteven say to write 2 words for word construction!!! -3.... 96.5 lang tuloy.... $Hi+!

ANYWAYS.... For a regular student, it's high enough. but for me it's not..... I vow to myself that I'll compete with myself and redeem me!!!! 2nd Quarter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home